NIRSA Collegiate Sport Club Institute
June 12-14, 2013 • St. Louis, MO
Collegiate sport clubs give students the chance to practice leadership and cooperation while getting the exercise needed for a healthy lifestyle. While club sports can be a lot of fun, they require careful planning and management to run smoothly.
Offered biennially, NIRSA Collegiate Sport Club Institute is a multi-day educational session and networking opportunity for collegiate sport club leaders. Class sessions and roundtable discussions led by experts in the field deliver fresh ideas and new insight into how to successfully develop, manage, and revitalize collegiate sport clubs.
If you're looking for some new ideas to keep your collegiate sport club running strong, NIRSA Collegiate Sport Club Institute delivers the information you're looking for in a fun and educational environment.
2013 Program Committee
- Shane Bennett (Co-Chair), Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
- Mary Yemma (Co-Chair), North Carolina State University
- Shannon Dere, University of Arkansas
- Alan Glick, Virginia Tech
- Angela Petrie, Syracuse University