NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute
Summer 2014 (tentative)
Since the first intramural sports teams were organized in the early 20th century, intramural sports programs have been a cherished tradition on college campuses. Today, intramural sports continue to grow as a result of dedicated students and professionals working together to build programs that are safe, generative, and fun.
If you are an intramural sports administrator or team leader, don’t miss your chance to represent your organization and get new ideas at NIRSA Intramural Sports Institute. With informational sessions, discussion roundtables, and networking opportunities with intramural sports leaders from across the country, you’ll find a wealth of fresh ideas and tried-and-true best practices to bring home to your intramural sports organization.
2014 Program Committee
- Jerrod Jackson, Chair, Texas A&M University
- Gary Cahen, University of Central Florida
- Kevin George, Rowan University
- Bonnie Hainline, The Ohio State University
- John Rosick, Grand Valley State University
- Mike Widen, University of Iowa
- Oscee Wheatfall, Texas A&M University