NIRSA Fitness & Wellness Institute
October 16-18, 2013 • Denver, Colorado
In conjunction with the NIRSA Aquatic Institute and NIRSA Recreation Facilities Institute
Fitness and wellness professionals are dedicated to providing the space, equipment, and training needed for members and students to build healthy lifestyles. With inspiration from NIRSA's Fitness & Wellness Institute, fitness and wellness professionals can bring a spark back to their programs and keep their participants returning for more.
NIRSA Fitness & Wellness Institute is a multi-day educational and networking opportunity for fitness and wellness professionals. Class sessions and roundtable discussions facilitated by leaders in the field deliver fresh ideas and new insight into the development and implementation of fitness and wellness programming that is effective, fun, and safe.
2013 Fitness & Wellness Institute Program Committee
- Steven Trotter, Chair, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Natalie Freeland, North Carolina State University
- Michelle Jung, Arizona State University
- Laura Kennett, Grand Valley State University
- Mary Kate McMahon, Springfield College
- Michelle Scott, University of New Haven
- Michelle Whipple, Purdue University
- Katie White, University of Tampa
- Rachelle Winkler, Oakland University